Let’s Get Started
Therapist Course: The Therapist's Role in Treating Plagiocephaly Without a Helmet
The most comprehensive education available for Physical and Occupational Therapists on how to treat plagiocephaly without a helmet.
Course: Baby Necks: Let's Get It Straight
If you've been struggling to find a professional near you specializing in torticollis- this course was made for you! Let's get things straight today! Here's what you'll get:
- Detailed understanding of torticollis from Baby Begin founder, Jennifer Barnard, Occupational Therapist
- Easy to follow video demonstrations of stretches, activities, and exercises to do with your baby
- Answers to our most commonly asked questions
- A new found confidence in working with your baby
Course: What Sleep Consultants Need to Know About Plagiocephaly
Sleep consultants can be the essential link between good information and additional resources for new families. Here's what your course will include:
- What is plagiocephaly?
- What causes it?
- What can be done?
- Best practices specifically for sleep consultants
Prevention of Flat Head 101:
No more flat head! Everything you need to know about plagiocephaly (flat head syndrome) in an easy to follow self paced video guide.
- What it is
- Different head shape descriptions
- How to keep those noggins nice and round
- Month by month guide to follow until your baby is 6 months old
- Printable PDF for easy access
Tummy Time with Baby Begin:
Are you having a tough go round with tummy time? You're in luck! We've created this video so you and your baby can learn to enjoy tummy time.
Free Therapist Course! 5 Tips To Ease Parent's Anxiety
Working with families of newborns can be challenging, but with some tricks, you can help alleviate unnecessary stress and focus on what truly matters- helping that baby!
What you'll get:
- Printable PDF
Shop our Amazon Store!
We have compiled what all of the Baby Begin therapists are currently loving and created an easy to shop Amazon store! Come check it out!